Responding to increased student textbook costs, educators, institutions, and even state legislators are turning their attention toward Open Educational Resources (OER). Digital Commons offers infrastructure for the full range of Open Educational Resources, so you can save students money while increasing engagement and retention.
- Easy to download, share, and remix
- Top-rated SEO and automatic inclusion in the Teaching Commons
- Support for every file type
- Access control and licensing options, including Creative Commons
- Detailed readership metrics show how OER is used on campus and beyond