We want you to have a design that is professional, fresh, and aligned with changing institutional branding. Therefore, we offer free annual redesigns for every Digital Commons IR. To get started on a site, journal, or event community redesign, contact your Consultant directly or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to these recently redesigned repositories:
- Bank Street College of Education’s IR, EDUCATE, points readers to their Center for Children’s Literature right on the homepage.
- Baystate Health’s IR, Scholarly Commons @ Baystate Health, timed their redesign to be ready for the Alliance of Independent Academic Medical Centers (AIAMC).
- Fairfield University’s IR, DigitalCommons@Fairfield, chose a very modern, clean look to align with their new branding.
- Fuller Theological Seminary’s IR, Digital Commons @ Fuller, implemented a sleek, modern design including their Twitterfeed.
- Illinois Mathematics & Science Academy’s IR, DigitalCommons@IMSA, aligned with a major institutional branding update and chose a slide carousel to showcase their students’ research.
- University of Idaho College of Law’s IR, digital Commons @ UIdaho Law, included an inviting side-bar with important links.
- University of Dayton and University of Dayton School of Law’s IR, eCommons, highlights their key links and their Download Map which is about to hit 1 million readers!
- Upjohn Institute’s IR, Upjohn Research, showcases new Upjohn Press titles on their homepage.
- Taylor University’s IR, Pillars, highlights their reputation and ranking with a “Best in the Midwest” 2019 US News and World Report badge.
Digital Commons Consultant Alison B. described the satisfying redesign process at DigitalCommons@Fairfield: “Nina and Hayley, the head Fairfield administrators, were fantastic to work with – they approached the process with great thought and care, and even took the opportunity to do some repository spring cleaning: we revamped their sidebar links, updated their faculty and student content policies, and made sure the information in all of their static pages was up to date.”
We love the clean, modern look of Digital Commons@Fairfield:
Taylor University’s IR, Pillars, highlights their reputation and ranking with a “Best in the Midwest” 2019 US News and World Report badge: