For immediate release
Bepress expands its publishing program with the addition of 14 journals
Berkeley, CA, November 5, 2009 — Berkeley Electronic Press is pleased to announce the addition of 14 titles to its journal list. These journals contribute high-caliber research to our subject collections in the fields of Economics and Business; Education; Health and Medicine; Law, Political Science and Policy; Science and Technology; and now, for the first time, Statistics.
"We are delighted to welcome so many exceptional titles to our collections," said Barbara Kaplan, Vice President of Business Development, "expanding our society relationships and journal program allows us to provide far more content to the academic community."
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance for the Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association
- California Journal of Politics and Policy
- Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis for the Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis and the University of Washington
- Journal of College and Character for NASPA Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- Journal des Economistes et des Ètudes Humaines with the Institut Européen des Ètudes Humaines, an affiliate of the Institute for Economics Studies - Europe
- Journal of Globalization and Development with the Initiative for Policy Dialogue
- Journal of Student Affairs Research and Practice, previously the NASPA Journal, for NASPA Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- Journal of Time Series Econometrics
- Law & Development Review
- NASPA Journal about Women in Higher Education for NASPA Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- Review of Network Economics previously published by Concept Economics
- Statistical Communications in Infectious Diseases
- Statistics, Politics and Policy
- World Medical & Health Policy for the Policy Studies Organization
For pricing and additional information, please email .
To stay up to date with this and other bepress journals news, sign up for news alerts at http://works.bepress.com/bepress_journals.
Founded by professors in 1999, bepress exists to serve academia. We deliver scholarly communications and publishing services for academic institutions, empowering their communities to showcase and share their works for maximum impact. Through our services bepress seeks to link communities of scholars, listen to their needs, and provide solutions to support emerging academic missions and goals.
Bepress is the provider of Digital Commons, the leading hosted institutional repository software platform. Digital Commons is a suite of tools and services that enables institutions to manage, display, and publish scholarship to the web in a beautiful, highly visible showcase. Digital Commons offers the features of a traditional IR as well as professional-grade publishing software, management tools, and individual faculty and researcher pages to promote and disseminate scholarship and serve academia.
With Digital Commons, universities can collect, preserve, and make visible all of their intellectual output, including pre-prints, working papers, journal articles, dissertations, master's theses, conference proceedings, presentations, creative works, and a wide variety of other content types.